discussion about jobs

To those who have questions about people using listservs mainly to find
jobs, I would like to present my opinion. As it has been noted, many jobs
are posted on various listservs, and one of the easiest (and free) ways to
job hunt is to scan listservs for headings that say "POSITION AVAILABLE" or
"JOB OPENING" or something similar. Even "VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT" is an eye
catcher because it may give the person searching for a job the opportunity
to be one of the first batch of applicants to offer their services. Hence, I
see no fault with the request to change the title of this thread. Myself,
since I am currently employed and swamped at work, I have the habit of
deleting any of the messages with the above headings without opening them.
Because I have been interested in this thread, I've had to actually open
much of my emails. It's just a common sense suggestion, nothing to get huffy
about. Besides, it's almost Friday & the holiday is coming up. Who needs
stress now? :)
Bridgette A. Kelly   (just trying to smooth things over)