Re: tuition discounts

>I'm curious to know how many colleges & universities offer tuition
>discounts (or even free tuition) for their employees.

Michigan Tech allows employees to take the equivalent of two classes each
semester free of charge.  Members of the employee's immediate family are
eligible for 50% tuition reimbursement.

Employees are required to formally enrol and can be billed if they fail to
achieve a grade of "C" (though I've never heard of this being enforced).
The employee works with his / her supervisor to approve work & class
schedules.  The biggest problem tends to be that Tech offers few evening or
weekend classes -- it can be difficult to take two classes AND complete
normal work assignments.

Erik Nordberg
Michigan Tech