Defraying Cost of Paper Presentation

The gods have smiled upon me, and my paper about the early development of
the computer, at Bletchley Park and Dollis Hill, England, has been accepted
for the prestigious "Global 2000" Conference in Brighton, England, in Oct
2000. "A Historical Look at Circumstances Leading to Development of the
First Computer" has been presented at two domestic conferences. But a bit of
a Catch 22....my employer is, due to funding limitations, is not funding
this prestigious conference (although I am urged, of course, to present the
paper as much as possible....hmmm). I would appreciate suggestions from the
listserve's collective wisdom about places I might contact to seek funding.
Special Libraries Association only has monies for attendees coming from
Third World countries.  Thanks for any suggestions sent my way.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Suite C212