Re: tuition & taxes

At UAA it's the same policy. Faculty and staff are allowed to take
classes at no charge. All graduate classes are considered additional
income and are taxable. However, the average graduate level class here
costs only $516.00, so the taxes are not much of a problem. Finding time
to take classes is another story...

--
Kathleen Hertel
Archives and Manuscripts Department