Re: Defraying Cost of Paper Presentation

----------
>From: Butcher Sharon L Contr AEDC/ACS <Sharon.Butcher@ARNOLD.AF.MIL>
>To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
>Subject: Defraying Cost of Paper Presentation
>Date: Fri, Jun 23, 2000, 11:57 AM
>

> Dear Sharon Butcher--your paper sounds terrific--if it gets published I would
like to read it (I was enthralled by Andrew Hodges bio of Alan Turing over
Christmas last winter.)  I think you should look for funding in Britain as
well as here in USA.  do the conference people have any suggestions; or
would the folks at the Bletchley Park site have any?  You might ask at the
Fawcett Library at London Guildhall Univ.  Fawcett is a women's history
library.  Also think of any professional orgs you may belong to.
    good luck.  I am just back from a second 3 week trip to england; haven't
gotten to Bletchley Park though!
    best wishes, Linda Morrison