National Union Catalog

Looking for a good home:

        We're looking for a home for our copies of the National Union
catalog.  They are available for the price of shipping and handling.  The
following is a list of what we have:

        Library of Congress
                Rowman and Littlefield, Inc.
                128 Oliver St.
                Paterson, NJ    1963

                Catalog of Printed Cards (1942-47)
                        Vol. 1-42

                Author Catalog  (1948-52)
                        Vol. 1-24

                National Union Catalog  (1953-57) Author List
                        Vol. 1-28

                        (1958-62) Author List
                        Vol. 1-54

                        (1963-67) Author List
                        Vol. 1-67

                National Union Catalog (1963-67) Music and Phonorecords
                        Vol. 1-3

                        (1963067) Motion pictures and Filmstrips
                        Vol. 1-2

                Catalog of Printed Cards (to 1942)
                        Vol. 1-167

                National Union Catalog (1968-72) Music and Phonorecords
                        Vol. 1-3

                        (1968-72) Motion pictures and Filmstrips
                        Vol. 1-5

                        (1968-72) Author List
                        Vol. 1-104

                        (Register of Additional Locations)
                        Vol. 105-119

        The total set equals 514 volumes.  We will send to those who wish
full sections before sending individual volumes.

Contact me if you are interested.

Mary M. Flekke
Roux Library
111 Lake Hollingsworth Drive