film conversion services

I've been fortunate in getting those type of services DONATED (in-kind) by
one of the local television stations.  Go with one that has its own
production company (they do commercials, etc.).  They usually have the most
updated equipment, too.  I've only had 16mm converted to VHS, but they
often dub a Beta master for me when their time permits.   Hope this is
helpful.

Darlene Richardson
Historian & Archivist
Virginia Museum of Transportation, Inc.