Re: Funding

I hope Catherine will accept my flippant response as the humor I intended.
I often hear how the university should be run like a business. And to
judge by upper administrative salaries and other indications, we are doing
so more every day. This was just another example.

   ---Terry

Terry Abraham   Special Collections, University of Idaho
<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>