Re: lying with pixels

On "Antiques Roadshow", fraudulent 'lover's eyes', a Victorian(?)
art/jewlry-form, were evaluated against the real thing. Pixel-mania has
invaded those areas, creating realistic copies of these objects which the
untrained collector can be duped into buying. I think that show came from
Birmingham? It is the special little segment done about half-time where some
expert talks with Jussel about a specific type of antique.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Suite C212