Peeve

From: Daniel Sokolow@MCGRAW-HILL on 06/28/2000 01:52 PM

To:   archives@listserv.muohio.edu
cc:
Subject:  Peeve

Could I possibly request that people who are going to be away for a few days
kindly stop the autoreply for the listserv?  For those unclear on the concept,
this probably doesn't apply to you, but it is possible to send out an automated
reply to emails telling the sender that you will be out of the office for a
period of time.

My peeve is that I don't necessarily care if people don't get my list postings;
so could those of you who set up autoreplies please leave out the listserv?  If
you're savvy enough to set one up, you should be able to specify who it goes to.

Just my Weds. grump.  Harrumph.

DS

Daniel Sokolow
Corporate Archivist