Fort Niagara was Historical Science Fiction

If you would like to see some hard-researchin' weekend warriors at their best, and you just happen to be in the Northeast, visit Fort Niagara.  The Annual French and Indian War Encampment is this weekend--and I'm sure you will hear a lot more opinions about The Patriot by the extras that were actually *in* the movie.  The stories I've heard already are loads of fun.  <smile>

A fellow weekend warrior and black-powder demonstrator,

Mimi Dionne

Mimi Dionne
Analyst
Records and Forms Management Division
State of Michigan
(517) 335-8142
DionneM@state.mi.us

>>> peter.kurilecz@WOODSIDESUMMITGROUP.COM 06/30/00 08:36AM >>>
>alternative history from pre-Revolution France,

And don't forget the Harry Turtledove series, now those are cracker jack
stories!

The History Channel program was very interesting. Firing a Brown Bess, a
Kentucky Longrifle and 3-pounder cannon. Good analysis of movie scenes,
check it out if you have can

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management
Woodside Summit Group, Inc