Movie Madness

There are books available with titles such as _The Fifty Worst Movies of
All Time_, or along those lines, which will aid this discussion.  Many
of the reviewed titles in these books have historical themes.  Take John
Wayne's portrayal of Genghis Khan in THE CONQUEROR (1956).  Susan
Hayward played his love interest.  My favorite are World War II movies
which incorporate film footage dating from before or after the war as
part of the movie.  As a military and naval history buff, I can usually
spot the inaccuracies, especially in the warship models used for
miniature work.