photo fees

Hello:
This request is directed to corporate archives:

I am interested in other corporate archives' printing and publication
charges for outside-the-company photo requests.  We are considering revising
our policy which was established in 1997, and most of the price lists I have
gathered so far are from non-corporate institutions.  I am also interested
any information you can share about how often the fees are waived--perhaps
cases of good publicy for the archives?    Thanks very much for your help!

Please e-mail to   marie.keck@delta-air.com     or send to the address
below:

Marie Keck
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
1050 Delta Blvd., Bldg. B
Dept 914
Atlanta, GA  30320

In case anyone is interested, below is our current photo reproduction &
publication charges:

Delta Air Transport Heritage Museum (the non-profit Museum manages the Delta
Air Lines Corporate Archives)
Photography Price List

A written order and prepayment are required.

After orders are completed and publication rights have been
granted, no refunds will be made, regardless of publication use.

Nonprofit institutions must provide their Federal Tax Exempt
Number in order to qualify.

PRINTS

Black & White or Color Glossy

Size
5" x 7" $15
8"x 10" $20
11" x 14" $25
16" x 20" $35

SLIDES

Duplicate or from 35mm Negative $8

PUBLICATION
One-time use, worldwide rights, English language.
Credit line must read:
Courtesy of Delta Air Transport Heritage Museum, Inc.

Commercial    $100                Nonprofit    $50
Cover Use + 100%
Each Foreign Language + 100%
Reprint +   50%
New Edition +   75%

Upon publication the Museum must receive one complimentary copy of the
publication in which the image appears.