[Ecdl2000-announce] (no subject)

Dear sir,

It's my great pleasure for the coming confrence on Digilited Libraries; I am
highly interested to participate on occasion.  I'm M.Ls. (UPILS,
Philippines). Presently, I'm working as a Database and Information Officer,
Royal Nepal Academy of Science and Technology (RONAST).
At the same, I want some donation or help for the acomodation and ticketing
(or travell cost), so that
I can fully participate this program (17th to 21th Sept' Program).

May I request for your kind consideration the subsidue or some donation.

Yours sincerely,

TM Dahal
Database and Information Officer
EDIC, Royal Nepal academy of Science and Technology
(RONAST)

http://www.south-asia.com/ronast-nepal/
: http://www.panasia.org.sg/nepalnet/ronast/home.htm
 E-Mail : ronast@mos.com.np
Tel.   : 977-1-490543, 490346    Fax: 977-1-490190