Recycled Paper

Dear Colleagues,

A colleague of mine with no access to the listservs asked me to request
information on recycled paper. An environmental education officer has
recently been appointed to her organisation and intends to recommend that
all paper used by the organisation be recycled paper. She is concerned that
recycled paper would be used for future archival records and would like some
further information on the pros and cons of recycled paper. If anyone has
any advice or could direct me to any sites with articles on recycled paper I
will pass this on to her.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joanne Rothwell
Waterford County Archivist