Re: Russian collections in Canada

Lynn, this may be a little far afield.  MAC gave the President's Award this
year to a man who developed a collection and index at the State Historical
Society of North Dakota on North Dakota Germans who emigrated from Russia.

Frank

At 04:10 PM 7/11/00 -0700, you wrote:
Hello,

The following question was asked me by a former co-worker and I do
not have and answer for him.  Here goes:

> Do you know of any institutions, foreign or domestic, that
> archives materials concerning Russian settlements in Canada and
> the US?  Thanks.

Thanks in advance for your help!

---------------
Lynn Smith, CA
Government Documents Supervisor
Penrose Library
University of Denver
lsmith@pasiphae.penlib.du.edu

J. Frank Cook                     Voice:  608/262-3290
Univ. of Wis.- Madison Archives     FAX:  608/265-2754
B134 Memorial Library          Internet:  jfcook@library.wisc.edu
728 State Street
Madison, WI 53706-1494      My views -- not necessarily the UW's