[Fwd: [ALS-LOR-L] Digitized records online]

Hi Folks!

Look what the French are doing with old manuscripts!  I hope we can do
this soon in the
USA too!

Sharon Centanne
--- Begin Message ---
The Centre Départemental d'Histoire des Familles in Guebwiller, France,
the wonderful genealogical library which specializes in the département
du Haut-Rhin (southern Alsace), has recently digitized a manuscript
dating from 1548-1549

<A
HREF="http://cdhf.telmat-net.fr/bases_de_donnees/registres/guebwiller/censier/
index.fr.phtml">Rubrique Visiteurs</A>

http://cdhf.telmat-net.fr/bases_de_donnees/registres/guebwiller/censier/index.
fr.phtml

and put the images on their site.  They would like feedback.  I think it's
a wonderful development.  There are some registers I'd love to see
made available in this way.

Robert Behra