standardized contracts for transcribers.

Hi Folks,

Recently our island museum has decided to transcribe the many tape
recordings of oral interviews with the elderly descendants of
our pioneer families. The volunteer who will do the transcribing in her
home, with our equipment, will use tape copies which we have made of all
the tape recordings.

Now, our hold-up is, arriving at a suitable contract for her to read and
sign before working with our equipment, and these confidential tapes.

Does anyone use a standardized contract for transcribers?  Any
guidelines you can share with us would be most appreciated.

Please return reply to email address: gm.lgp@home.com

Thank you.

Lynda G. Poulton--Archivist
Gabriola Island Historical and Museum Society