Re: SAA roommate for Monday Aug 28

Hi Janet.

Just saw your message on the ARchivists list.  Hope this works for ya.

It's raining here in Denver.  Thank bejesus!  We haven't had rain in eons.

Colleen

>>> <carleton@OHIOU.EDU> 07/13/00 10:01AM >>>
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a roommate for SAA for Monday, Aug 28th only.  I do not
have the room yet.

Please reply to me off list.  :^)

thanks,  janet