SAA roommate needed

Hi,

I will be attending SAA next month and am looking for a female/nonsmoking
room mate for August 28-September 1.  Please contact me if you are
interested!

Sincerely,

Ellen

Ellen D. Swain,
Archivist for Student Life and Culture-- University of Illinois Archives
Archives Research Center
1707 S. Orchard St.
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: 217/333-7841