Boston RM internship sought for the Fall

My apologies for cross postings

I am following up Kathryn Hammond Baker's post to the Archives and Records
Management listservs regarding RM interns.  I'm an archives concentrator in
Simmons' LIS program taking Kathryn's RM class in the Fall (next to last one!).
I am seeking a RM internship (50-60 hours) with a mentor trained in RM who is
dealing with electronic as well as paper records. An ideal situation for me
would be one in which I could work with someone who's RM responsibilities are a
component of a Knowledge Management situation. If folks have any ideas or tips I
would be grateful for the help.  Please respond to me directly.  Thanks in
advance.

David Read
Access Services Coordinator
Special Collections