Re: Small Collections

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Miller [mailto:lmiller@MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 8:32 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Small Collections
[much snipped]

My collection also has a large single item section that contains a lot of
dreck, but also some important items such as Lincoln letters, Robert E. Lee
letters, and even the thank you note William Penn wrote Charles II thanking
him for Pennsylvania. I have collections of several linear feet in size that
would better serve society as garden mulch. Which ones should I choose to
catalog first?

Lee, its easy!  Just catalog the good stuff!

Kim (would start with Lincoln and work his way down to Robert E. Lee) Scott