Jackie's pink dress

If I remember correctly, last summer, the Chicago Historical Society had
on display the bed in which Lincoln died, and the cape that his wife
might have worn that fateful evening. The CHS had planned on conducting
some DNA testing to see if it's Lincoln's blood (and other organic
matter) on the cape.  So, I can understand why if Jackie's dress isn't
on display now or available for researchers, but it's probably just a
matter of time, say two more generations, before it is.

Beth Turcy Kilmarx
Special Collections
Binghamton University