Re: Jackie Kennedy's Pink Dress

Two things:

1) The Kennedy limo is at Greenfield Village, correct?  (This was news to me
and very interesting to boot)

2) I recently read that scientists are going to test some of Lincoln's blood
from an assassination night item to determine once and for all if the Great
Emancipator had Marfan's Syndrome and was doomed anyway.  Any comments?
Several stories were passed around about JFK's health (re: his spinal
problems), including some related to his alleged womanizing.  Can we expect
similar tests on the pink dress in 70 years or are the JFK health questions
just another Lincoln-Kennedy coincidence?  Oooo, ahhhh.

Vincent T. Brooks
Research Archivist
The Library of Virginia
800 East Broad Street