Exhibit Cases

Here at the DeKalb Historical Society we are in need of several exhibit
cases for a museum expansion. Currently, we are considering purchasing
some exhibit cases from the Gaylord Company (www.gaylord.com).  But
these cases are expensive and the shipping costs are substantial.  Does
anyone have any innovative ideas in regards to obtaining exhibit cases
at a reasonable price?

All ideas are welcome!

Greg Eow, Archivist
DeKalb Historical Society