HARLOW SPEAKS! Was: Re: Mrs. Kennedy's suit:Was: Pretty in Pink

HALLELUJAH! Now my week will be complete...

(Of course, inquiring minds will want to know if the "no plans to do so"
are an official policy as a result of donor agreement or just a paranoid
plot...8-)...)

Seriously, a HUGE "Thank you" goes to Jerry for breaking silence on this
and giving us an answer from the proverbial equine vocal apparatus.

Jerry George wrote:

>     The considerable traffic on the listserv about Kennedy Assassination matters has included questions directed at NARA about the suit worn on November 22, 1963, by Jacqueline Kennedy.  It has been on deposit at NARA for more than 30 years.  Our conservation staff has provided appropriate housing for this item and we have provided secure storage.  NARA has never displayed this item and has no plans to do so.
>     Gerald George, director, Communications Staff
>     National Archives and Records Administration

Dennis Moser, MILS, Web Librarian / dennism@library.tmc.edu
John P. McGovern Historical Collections & Research Center
HAM-TMC Library / 1133 M. D. Anderson Blvd, Houston, TX 77030-2809
"That so few now dare to be eccentric, marks the chief danger of the
time."
"On Liberty," 1869, John Stuart Mill