Call for Nominations - RAO Section Steering Committee & chair ele ct

Greetings fellow RAO Section members!!

The Reference, Access & Outreach (RAO) Section of the Society of
American Archivists is seeking nominations for positions on the Steering
Committee and for the position of chair-elect. The SC positions are for a 2 year period and the chair-elect serves one year and then becomes chair of the RAO Section for a year.  These will be voted upon at the upcoming meeting at SAA in Denver.

If interested, please submit a colleague's name or your own, along with a short bio, to me directly off the list at my email listed below. Thanks.

Shari Christy, Archivist, RAO Chair
AFRL/HO Archives
Anteon Corporation
1864 4th St.