Re: Images of Polka Music

>Please let me know if you are aware of any collection of polka music
>somewhere that may have photographs or other iconographic images that
>depict this genre of  music.

You might try contacting the Iron Range Research Center at Ironworld in
Northern Minnesota.
    http://www.ironworld.com/index.html
In addition to their excellent regional history collections and mining
history material from the Minnesota iron ranges, I seem to recall that
Ironworld is home to one (of many?) Polka Halls of Fame and an annual
International Polkafest.

Ed Nelson is the archivist there and his e-mail address is ed@ironworld.com

It seems to me that there is also a Polka Hall of Fame in Chicago.
Probably recalling it from a Midwest Archives Conference tour offering many
years back.  Good to know we have several Polka Halls of Fame, eh?

Erik Nordberg
Michigan Tech