NEA Events at SAA

For all current, ex, or wannabe New England archivists (or anyone else, for
that matter): New England Archivists will have a booth in the SAA exhibit
hall on Thursday, August 31, from 3-4pm. We will have information about both
the association and a full-slate of upcoming meetings. After we've whetted
your thirst for information, you can join the NEA party later that evening
at Marlowe's, 511 16th Street (a short walk from the conference hotel),
8-10pm.

If you need further information, please contact me off-list and I'll make
something up.

--

Bill Ross
Associate Professor and Head

Please visit us at: http://www.izaak.unh.edu

Rural people understand that life is basically a dangerous,
unmanageable mess, so that when things go wrong,
their suspicions are confirmed and it's just
a blessing no one was killed.
     --John Gierach--