Re: Images of Polka Music

This is probably not so good as the Polka Hall of Fame, but I recall there
having been (may still be?) an American Polka Network radio affiliate on a
tour of the Denver, CO region some years back (oddly, it was one of the few
radio stations we could pick up in the car while driving west to Central
City on a Sunday evening thru the many, long tunnels!)... Perhaps that
entity would have an archive?

(Maybe this is why that zany champagne bubbles theme music from Lawrence
["Thanka-you boyzzz"] Welk got going in my head this morning and hasn't
stopped since. Help!)

Kevin V. Bunker
Student Assistant
California State Archives