Re: [Fwd: Film and Video Archives]

Mohammad Reza Mollaaranim

Per your request for information concerning archival storage of film and videotape, if you will e-mail me your postal address, I
will be glad to mail you a copy of the State of New Jersey's standards for storage of records which includes this information.

Albin Wagner
awagner@darm.sos.state.nj.us

Robert Schmidt wrote:

> Thought this query might be best answered by
> someone on the list. Please reply directly to Mr.
> Mollarani, not to the entire list.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob Schmidt
> Archives Listserve Coordinator
> Miami University Archives
> Oxford, Ohio 45056
> 513-529-6720
> rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu
>
>                                                   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Subject: Archive
> Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:54:34 IRST
> From: "Mohammad Reza Mollaarani" <arani65@hotmail.com>
> To: rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu
>
> Dear
> I have some question about the maintenance of film and video archives and
> library:
> 1.What is the range of temperature in archive?
> 2.What is the range of relative humidity in archive?
> 3.What is the minimum and maximum height of archives?
> Best Regards
> M.R.Mollaarani

begin:          vcard
fn:             Albin Wagner, CA, CRM
n:              Wagner, CA, CRM;Albin
org:            New Jersey Division of Archives and Records Management
adr:            2300 Stuyvesant Ave.;;;Trenton;NJ;08618;USA
email;internet: awagner@darm.sos.state.nj.us
title:          Chief, Bureau of Records Management
tel;work:       609-530-3204
tel;fax:        609-530-6121
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE