Re: Music Archives of Neil Young

Not only is Neil Young a talented (and prolific) musician--he's also the
holder of a medically-related patent!  I don't know the specifics but I
believe Young designed a special apparatus with his son in mind who has, I
believe, either MS or cystic fibrosis.  Maybe someone else on the list can
provide more information.

Regards,

Mark D. Jaeger
Purdue University Libraries