From:   STEVEN P. FISHER [SMTP:sfisher@DU.EDU]
Sent:   Friday, August 04, 2000 12:28 PM
To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:        Friday topic- mummy on the Titanic?

 Hopefully this will not run on and on like the Pink Dress, but because it
is Friday I thought I would run this strange one past all of you. I
was briefly listening to the radio yesterday in my car to someone talking
about the curse of King Tut, and how there supposedly was a mummy from his
tomb on the Titanic when it sank. I had to stop listening and never
got to hear any more of the conversation. Is this true or urban legend?
Anyone ever heard this?

 Steve Fisher
 University of Denver