From: STEVEN P. FISHER [mailto:sfisher@DU.EDU]
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 6:15 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: HUMOR: Child Readiness Test

 For those of you with small children, they tell you it gets easier. They
lie. My eighteen year old son called this morning at 1 a.m. to say he had
a flat tire on my car, which he had borrowed because his is not running.
Turns out the flat tire was a blow out caused when he just happened to run
over a curb. He claims it was at slow speed but knowing his driving habits
I doubt this very much. I spent this early morning at the tire store and
am NOT a happy camper.

 Steve Fisher
 University of Denver