Re: HUMOR: Child Readiness Test

Since I received a private message stating what I said in my previous posting
was "irrelevant, inappropriate and unprofessional," I apologize if this was an
inappropriate response.  I was responding to something that was in the line of
humor, as we sometimes do on a Friday on the archives listserv.  The point I was
trying to make is that some children never grow up, and this seemed to be the
where the thread of conversation was going.  In that respect, I believe my
response was relevant, and rather appropriate.  Do we always have to be talking
about the profession, which I do love?

Again, I apologize, if you feel my response was "irrelevant, inappropriate and
unprofessional."  I did not mean it to be that way.
(Hey, it's been a tough week.)  Now I had better get back to work.

Janet Wendt
Janet M. Wendt, C.A.
Staff Archivist
Oregon State University Archives