Re: HUMOR: Child Readiness Test

What is driving me nuts is my 14 year-old and 12 year-old, who already know
everything, are thoroughly indoctrinating our 9 year-old!  My wife and I
thought we had a few more years where at least one child listened!

Boy, were we wrong - as usual.
=====
Bob Graham, Archivist                           Phone:  419-372-9612
Historical Collections of the Great Lakes       Fax:    419-372-9600
Bowling Green State University                  E-mail: rgraham@bgnet.bgsu.edu
Jerome Library, 6th Floor
Bowling Green, OH 43403

WWW: http://www.bgsu.edu/colleges/library/hcgl/hcgl.html