Lincoln Memorabilia

My grandfather gave me an "Our American Cousin" playbill from the Ford
Theatre, a reward poster following Lincoln's assassination, and also what
appears to be a copy of the Gettysburg Address.  I am quite sure these are
reproductions but they have never been looked at by a professional and I
would like to know if they are of any value.  My mother had them in her
possession for approximately 40 years.  None of the papers I mention have
the name of a publisher listed on them or the place of publication.  I live
in a rural area of Canada and therefore it is extremely difficult for me to
get the opinion of a dealer in person.  Thank you for your time and
consideration.  Sincerely,  Kevin Murphy.