[no subject]

Jennifer-

I saw your posting on the Archives List-serv and thought I'd respond.
I'm the new Library Tech. III at UMUC!  I believe we spoke briefly on
the telephone towards the end of June.  I started last Tuesday and from
the looks of things, I think I'm going to like it here.  Your filing
system was impeccable!

Anyway, I hope things are well at Albion.  If I run into any major
questions I'll send them your way.

All the best,

Benjamin Grillot

--
Library Technician III/Archival Assistant
University of Maryland University College