Re: Automation survey

The answers for this may well cover the whole board.  I'm in an academic
library setting, so much of my stuff (at this time) goes into our library
management system; currently we are switching from VTLS Classic to VTLS
Virtua.  The tech folks here are reluctant to do finding aids in any form
except HTML.

Archives not in a library setting are probably using other systems but I'll
let them speak for their own!

Holly Hodges
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

<ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU> =====