Research and photocopying fees

I am sure this question has been on the list before, but I'm going to ask
again. I work with the American Red Cross Archives and Library and we are
considering charging for photocopies and research. Up to this point, we have
only asked for donations to supplement the copying cost and have never
charged research fees. Any suggestions regarding fees and procedures would
be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me directly. Thanks.

Susan Robbins Watson
Archivist

Susan Robbins Watson
Archivist
Hazel Braugh Records Center and Archives
Historical Resources Department
: American Red Cross
5818 Seminary Road
Falls Church, VA  22041