Help With Bible

My institution has a 16th Century leather-bound, hand-illustrated Bible
given to us by a donor. We would like to have a condition assessment and
appraisal of it, but have been unable to locate anyone. Do any of you know
of someone who would be able to help us with this? We would prefer to have
someone in our area (300-400 miles).

Please reply to me off-list.

Timothy G. Nutt, Deputy Curator
Butler Center for Arkansas Studies