ongoing donations

I'm wondering if anyone has an sample agreement or form for donations of archives of active organizations?  We'd like to avoid a deposit arrangement and instead have the organizations donate their material.  However, as the donors are active organizations we'd like to specify an agreement for receiving future donations on a regular (but not constant!) basis.  I'm also wondering how common it is for these organizations to also donate something toward processing costs?  How does one broach the subject?

Anne L. Foster
Archival Fellow
Center of Southwest Studies
Fort Lewis College