Re: Book on Indexing

Hi Bob,

This is a gem of a book, but I think it's long out of print.  Here is the
bibliographic information:

Indexing, the art of / by G. Norman Knight ; with a foreword by the Rt
Hon. Harold Macmillan.  London : Allen & Unwin, c1979.  218 p. ; 23 cm.
LC Card no: 78040882
ISBN: 0040290026

Hope this helps,

Susie Stephenson