Re: Disposal of toluene/tolulene

For details, see datasheets such as:

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/90101_53.html
from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health

and:

http://www.orcbs.msu.edu/newsletters/February1996/hazmat_toluene.html
or
http://www.hhmi.org/science/labsafe/lcss/lcss84.html
reprinted from the National Academy of Sciences' "Prudent Practices in
the Laboratory"

Russell Johnson
UCLA Biomedical Library
rjohnson@library.ucla.edu

Co-Chair
SAA Science, Technology, and Health Care Roundtable