Fun with Toluene, etc.

Many thanks to all of you who replied with such useful and copious
information about toluene; apologies for spelling it incorrectly, but I
copied what was on the bottle label and chemistry was not one of my best
subjects.  I'll be contacting the university's chemistry department for
proper and immediate disposal for a number of reasons; I certainly don't
want anybody here to take up a new hobby involving the sniffing of toxic
materials, even by accident.  Thanks again.

Sally Childs-Helton, Ph.D.
Special Collections/Rare Books Librarian
Butler University Libraries
4600 Sunset Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46208
317-940-9265/Fax 371-940-8039