Mould in carpeting

Hello, dear List!

The av services/photographer contacted me just now.  He's discovered mould
in the carpet and on the adhesive where the carpet has been pulled back.  I
immediately recommended that the carpet be removed and replaced with
tiling, to use respirators, etc.

My question is: what can we add to the request that will put fire under
physical plant to do the job before school starts?

All donations gratefully received.

Ronnie C.

Veronica Colley Cunningham, Archivist/Records Coordinator
Emma Willard School
285 Pawling Avenue
Troy, NY 12180
Phone:  518-274-4440 x 285