Denver: last-minute roomie needed!

dearest list--

I just found out that my trip to SAA has been cancelled. sad for me, but
panic for my roommate! I will be a reference for him-- don't hesitate to
contact me about that.

Walker, an archivist from the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Historical
Society of Northern California (based in San Francisco) is a wonderful, very
fun guy who snores a little.

PLEASE, if you can help out by sharing room expenses, especially at the
Adam's Mark, contact him directly and soon at
415 668 3425 or wwsf@earthlink.net

thanks so much! I'll miss seeing you folks...

--penny

Pennington P. Ahlstrand
Archives Manager
Corporate Archives & History Center