Re: help

To all,

The Archives Association of British Columbia's "Manual for Small Archives" is
part of a much larger on-line resource called "The Archivist's Toolkit", also
presented by the AABC.  The Toolkit lives at
<http://aabc.bc.ca/aabc/toolkit.html>.

Misha at the Warner Research Collection wrote:

> Perhaps you cuould take the wonderful AABC manual as a starting point:
> http://aabc.bc.ca/aabc/msa/4_organizing_archival_material.htm
> <http://aabc.bc.ca/aabc/msa/4_organizing_archival_material.htm>
>
> Misha Schutt
> Burbank Public Library

Erwin Wodarczak
Records Analyst / Archivist
UBC Library - Special Collections and University Archives
Tel: (604) 822-5877   Fax: (604) 822-9587
E-mail: ewodar@interchange.ubc.ca
WWW: http://www.library.ubc.ca/spcoll/

"We do precision guesswork, based on vague assumptions and unreliable
data of dubious accuracy"