Hypocritical librarians at Simmons College

          Hypocritically banning access to the Berman
          lecture on inside censorship, would the librarian
          who denied having participated in arranging the
          Berman lecture on inside censorship then write
          contradictorily about the accomplishment?...

Via
http://web.simmons.edu/~reiner/professional.html

In April, I invited renowned cataloger Sanford Berman to
speak at Simmons.

Organizing this event was no small task, but the packed
auditorium was worth it.

People came from all over New England to hear Sandy speak on
the ways that libraries and librarians censor.

Look for my brief summary of his talk, "'Inside'
Censorship," in a forthcoming issue of Cataloging &
Classification Quarterly.

http://web.simmons.edu/~reiner/professional.html