CSU alumni lunch at SAA

All,

Any interested Colorado State University Public History alumni are invited to
get together for lunch on Thursday August 31 at SAA. We'll be meeting after the
plenary session, which ends at 12:00.  Please meet at the bronze horse statues
in the Adam's Mark main lobby and we'll go from there.  Come to reminisce and
catch up!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me off list.
Nancy Freeman, Records Manager/Archivist
National Wildlife Research Center
4101 LaPorte Ave.
Fort Collins, CO  80521
(970) 266-6023